From Raising Cross-cultural Awareness to Return On Investment
We can help you expand cross-cultural competence at both individual and organisation levels and thus increase the chances of a successful cross-border venture.
Before any intervention in your organisation, we carry out a thorough analysis of the requirements. This results in a specific plan of action that will clearly explain how and with which resources the desired cross-cultural performance can be achieved, and with it your organisation’s goals abroad.
Depending on the analysis, the action plan may include the following activities:
- organizational and strategic recommendations (management & leadership actions)
- individual training or group training (format and intensity depend on the actual requirements)
- awareness-raising activities (e.g. using internal communication channels)
- individual coaching
- guided independent study (with individual support)
- advice on the purchase of language services (translation, localisation, interpretation, language training, study packages, etc.)
- support for specific recruitment and/or outsourcing activities
- supply of workplace aids
- and a wide range of both individual and organisational learning
Each intervention is tailored exclusively to your requirements, either individually or as a team or organisation.
The way the impact and return are measured is determined in consultation with you. We are committed to obtaining results.
Feel free to contact us to discuss the possibilities.